Eddie Rosario Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Athletics - May 31
On Wednesday, Eddie Rosario (on the back of going 1-for-4 with a double) and the Atlanta Braves play the Oakland Athletics, whose starting pitcher will be James Kaprielian. First pitch is at 3:37 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his previous game (1-for-4) against the Athletics.
Eddie Rosario Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Game Time: 3:37 PM ET
- Stadium: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: James Kaprielian
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Eddie Rosario? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Athletics Player Props|
|Braves vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Athletics|
|Braves vs Athletics Odds|
Eddie Rosario At The Plate
- Rosario has 11 doubles, a triple, five home runs and seven walks while batting .238.
- Rosario has had a hit in 28 of 47 games this year (59.6%), including multiple hits 10 times (21.3%).
- He has hit a long ball in five games this year (10.6%), homering in 3% of his trips to the plate.
- Rosario has picked up an RBI in 25.5% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 8.5% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 29.8% of his games this year (14 of 47), with two or more runs three times (6.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Eddie Rosario Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (58.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (61.1%)|
|8 (27.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.1%)|
|9 (31.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (27.8%)|
|4 (13.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.6%)|
|9 (31.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (16.7%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 7.8 K/9, the fourth-worst in MLB.
- The Athletics' 6.68 team ERA ranks last among all league pitching staffs.
- Athletics pitchers combine to give up 98 total home runs at a rate of 1.7 per game (most in baseball).
- Kaprielian (0-5) takes the mound for the Athletics in his seventh start of the season. He's put together an 8.45 ERA in 33 2/3 innings pitched, with 34 strikeouts.
- In his last appearance on Saturday against the Houston Astros, the right-hander threw five innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- In nine games this season, the 29-year-old has put up an 8.45 ERA and 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .308 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.