Hornets Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Bookmakers don't view the Charlotte Hornets (26-51) as serious championship contenders, with +100000 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they head into a matchup at home against the Chicago Bulls on Friday, March 31 at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Hornets NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+100000||23rd||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Make the Finals||+50000||-||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Think the Hornets can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hornets Standings Information
The Hornets would not make the playoffs if the regular season ended today, as the No. 14 team in the Eastern Conference, 10.5 games behind the No. 10 Bulls.
Hornets Team Stats
- The Hornets have gone 26-49 this season.
- The Hornets have a 13-22 record at home and a 13-27 record on the road.
- The Hornets have an 8-7 record in games they were listed as the favorite, while finishing 18-42 when listed as underdogs.
- The Hornets are 3-2 in one-possession games and 13-12 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Hornets have put up a 4-6 record. They are 4-1 when favored by more than three points.
- The Hornets have secured the win in just one game when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (1-3), but they have tallied 17 wins in 57 games when underdogs by three or more points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Hornets' Top Players
- The Hornets scoring leader is P.J. Washington, who averages 15.8 per contest to go with 4.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Nick Richards is Charlotte's leading rebounder, pulling down 6.3 per game, while LaMelo Ball is its best passer, averaging 8.4 assists in each contest.
- Washington makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- Dennis Smith Jr. is Charlotte's leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Washington leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.