How to Watch the Braves vs. Diamondbacks Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 3
The Atlanta Braves and Arizona Diamondbacks will meet on Saturday at Chase Field, at 10:10 PM ET, with Matt Olson and Corbin Carroll among those expected to step up at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Braves average 1.6 home runs per game to rank third in MLB play with 94 total home runs.
- Atlanta's .458 slugging percentage is third-best in MLB.
- The Braves have the 10th-best batting average in the league (.255).
- Atlanta is the seventh-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging five runs per game (284 total).
- The Braves' .327 on-base percentage ranks 10th-best in MLB.
- The Braves strike out 8.7 times per game, the No. 12 mark in MLB.
- Atlanta's pitching staff is third in MLB with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta has a 3.68 team ERA that ranks fourth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have the 13th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.272).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Spencer Strider (5-2) gets the starting nod for the Braves in his 12th start of the season. He has a 3.11 ERA in 63 2/3 innings pitched, with 106 strikeouts.
- The righty's last appearance came on Sunday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he went six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing two hits.
- Strider is seeking his third straight quality start.
- Strider will look to build upon a 12-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 frames per outing).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/28/2023||Phillies||W 11-4||Home||Spencer Strider||Dylan Covey|
|5/29/2023||Athletics||L 7-2||Away||Mike Soroka||Paul Blackburn|
|5/30/2023||Athletics||L 2-1||Away||Bryce Elder||JP Sears|
|5/31/2023||Athletics||W 4-2||Away||Jared Shuster||James Kaprielian|
|6/2/2023||Diamondbacks||L 3-2||Away||Charlie Morton||Merrill Kelly|
|6/3/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Spencer Strider||Ryne Nelson|
|6/4/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Mike Soroka||Zac Gallen|
|6/6/2023||Mets||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Carlos Carrasco|
|6/7/2023||Mets||-||Home||Jared Shuster||Max Scherzer|
|6/8/2023||Mets||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Justin Verlander|
|6/9/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Spencer Strider||MacKenzie Gore|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.