Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 21
The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-1) are 5.5-point favorites when they host the Georgia State Panthers (3-0) in a Sun Belt matchup on Thursday, September 21, 2023 at Brooks Stadium. The over/under is 62.5 for the game.
From an offensive standpoint, Coastal Carolina ranks 50th in the FBS with 419.7 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 96th in total defense (385.7 yards allowed per contest). Georgia State ranks 34th with 462 total yards per game on offense, and it ranks 104th with 400.7 total yards surrendered per contest on defense.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Coastal Carolina Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, Coastal Carolina has put together a 3-0-0 record against the spread.
- The Chanticleers have covered the spread when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites in two of two opportunities this season.
- One of Coastal Carolina's three games with a set total has hit the over (33.3%).
- Coastal Carolina has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Coastal Carolina has played as a moneyline favorite of -225 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Chanticleers' implied win probability is 69.2%.
Coastal Carolina Stats Leaders
- Grayson McCall has thrown for 708 yards (236 ypg) to lead Coastal Carolina, completing 69% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jared Brown, has carried the ball four times for 95 yards (31.7 per game) and one touchdown. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 187 receiving yards on 17 catches with one touchdown through the air.
- Braydon Bennett has piled up 90 yards on 25 attempts, scoring two times.
- Sam Pinckney's team-high 244 yards as a receiver have come on 15 catches (out of 27 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Kyre Duplessis has hauled in two catches for 89 yards, an average of 29.7 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
- Micheal Mason has 1.5 sacks to lead the team, and also has one TFL and seven tackles.
- Clayton Isbell has been all over the field, leading the team in both tackles and interceptions. He has 11 tackles and three interceptions so far.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.