Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Georgia vs. UAB Game – Saturday, September 23
The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (3-0) will battle the UAB Blazers (1-2) at Sanford Stadium in Athens, Georgia. Keep scrolling for a peek at the odds and best bets for this game.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Georgia vs. UAB? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Georgia vs. UAB?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Athens, Georgia
- Venue: Sanford Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Georgia 41, UAB 17
- Georgia has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Bulldogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- UAB lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Blazers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +2500 odds on them winning this game.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Bulldogs a 99.0% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Georgia is winless against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 40.5 points or more.
- UAB has one win against the spread in three games this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Georgia vs. UAB matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (55.5)
- No Georgia game this season has finished with a higher combined score than Saturday's over/under of 55.5 points.
- There have been two games featuring UAB this season with more combined scoring than Saturday's point total of 55.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 69.3 points per game, 13.8 points more than the point total of 55.5 for this game.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||54.5||54.5|
|Implied Total AVG||47.3||47.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||2-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||56.5||53||63.5|
|Implied Total AVG||34||33.5||35|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.