Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +25000, the Carolina Panthers have the fourth-longest odds of winning the Super Bowl as of September 23.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +2000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +25000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina covered eight times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Panthers games.
- While Carolina ranked 22nd in total defense with 350.2 yards allowed per game last season, it was a little less successful on offense, ranking fourth-worst (306.2 yards per game).
- At home last year, the Panthers were 5-4. On the road, they won only two games.
- As favorites, Carolina failed to win even once last season (0-4), and as an underdog posted a record of 6-6.
- The Panthers were 6-6 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC South.
Panthers Impact Players
- Miles Sanders rushed for 1,269 yards (74.6 per game) and 11 touchdowns in 17 games last year with the Eagles.
- Andy Dalton threw for 2,871 yards (205.1 per game), completing 66.7% of his passes, with 18 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 14 games for the Saints.
- Adam Thielen had 70 receptions for 716 yards (42.1 per game) and six touchdowns in 17 games a season ago with the Vikings.
- Chuba Hubbard ran for 466 yards (33.3 per game) and two touchdowns in 14 games.
- In 15 games last year, Frankie Luvu amassed 7.0 sacks to go with 19.0 TFL, 111 tackles, and one interception.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+4000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+2800|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+2800|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.