Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 24 the Carolina Panthers' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +25000, make them the fourth-longest shot in the league.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +2000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +25000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover eight times.
- Panthers games hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- Carolina ranked fourth-worst in total offense (306.2 yards per game) last season, but it played a little better on defense, ranking 22nd with 350.2 yards allowed per contest.
- At home last year, the Panthers were 5-4. On the road, they won just twice.
- Carolina was winless (0-4) as favorites and 6-6 as underdogs.
- In the NFC South the Panthers were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 6-6.
Panthers Impact Players
- Miles Sanders ran for 1,269 yards (74.6 per game) and 11 touchdowns in 17 games last year with the Eagles.
- Andy Dalton threw for 2,871 yards (205.1 per game), completing 66.7% of his throws, with 18 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 14 games for the Saints.
- Adam Thielen had 70 catches for 716 yards (42.1 per game) and six touchdowns in 17 games a season ago with the Vikings.
- In 14 games, Chuba Hubbard ran for 466 yards (33.3 per game) and two TDs.
- Frankie Luvu registered one interception to go with 111 tackles, 19.0 TFL, seven sacks, and four passes defended in 15 games last year.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+4000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+2800|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+2800|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 5:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.