Marcell Ozuna vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
The Atlanta Braves, including Marcell Ozuna (.325 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starter Marcus Stroman and the Chicago Cubs at Truist Park, Thursday at 7:20 PM ET.
He racked up two extra-base hits in his last appearance (2-for-4 with a double, a home run and two RBI) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Marcell Ozuna Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Marcus Stroman
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +333)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +115)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcell Ozuna? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Marcell Ozuna At The Plate
- Ozuna is batting .272 with 29 doubles, 37 home runs and 55 walks.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 43rd in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 45th and he is seventh in slugging.
- Ozuna is batting .238 with two homers during his last outings and is on a four-game hitting streak.
- Ozuna has had a hit in 99 of 140 games this season (70.7%), including multiple hits 33 times (23.6%).
- Looking at the 140 games he has played this year, he's hit a home run in 34 of them (24.3%), and in 6.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Ozuna has picked up an RBI in 39.3% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 18.6% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in nine contests.
- He has scored in 45.0% of his games this year (63 of 140), with two or more runs 12 times (8.6%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Marcell Ozuna Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The Cubs pitching staff is 19th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.16).
- Cubs pitchers combine to allow 175 home runs (1.1 per game), the sixth-fewest in baseball.
- Stroman gets the start for the Cubs, his 25th of the season. He is 10-8 with a 3.88 ERA and 117 strikeouts in 134 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Colorado Rockies, when he threw three innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 3.88, with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 26 games this season. Opponents have a .228 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.