Michael Harris II vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
On Thursday, Michael Harris II (.341 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with no homers) and the Atlanta Braves face the Chicago Cubs, whose starting pitcher will be Marcus Stroman. First pitch is at 7:20 PM ET.
In his previous game, he went 1-for-4 with a double against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Michael Harris II Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Marcus Stroman
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +195)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Michael Harris II? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Michael Harris II At The Plate
- Harris II is batting .290 with 31 doubles, three triples, 18 home runs and 25 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 11th, his on-base percentage ranks 67th, and he is 38th in the league in slugging.
- Harris II has gotten at least one hit in 68.9% of his games this year (93 of 135), with at least two hits 33 times (24.4%).
- In 16 games this year, he has gone deep (11.9%, and 3.4% of his trips to the plate).
- Harris II has had at least one RBI in 27.4% of his games this year (37 of 135), with two or more RBI 13 times (9.6%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 53 games this year (39.3%), including 16 multi-run games (11.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Michael Harris II Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 19th in the league.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.16).
- Cubs pitchers combine to give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (175 total, 1.1 per game).
- Stroman (10-8 with a 3.88 ERA and 117 strikeouts in 134 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Cubs, his 25th of the season.
- The right-hander's last time out was on Saturday against the Colorado Rockies, when he went three innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing five hits.
- In 26 games this season, the 32-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.88, with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .228 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.