Orlando Arcia vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
The Atlanta Braves, including Orlando Arcia (.206 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Marcus Stroman and the Chicago Cubs at Truist Park, Thursday at 7:20 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Orlando Arcia Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Marcus Stroman
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Orlando Arcia? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Orlando Arcia At The Plate
- Arcia has 25 doubles, 17 home runs and 38 walks while batting .268.
- Arcia has recorded a hit in 81 of 135 games this year (60.0%), including 36 multi-hit games (26.7%).
- He has hit a long ball in 12.6% of his games in 2023 (17 of 135), and 3.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Arcia has picked up an RBI in 31.9% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 13.3% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 52 games this season (38.5%), including multiple runs in 13 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Orlando Arcia Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 19th in the league.
- The Cubs' 4.16 team ERA ranks 15th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Cubs allow the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (175 total, 1.1 per game).
- Stroman (10-8) gets the starting nod for the Cubs in his 25th start of the season. He has a 3.88 ERA in 134 2/3 innings pitched, with 117 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the righty went three innings against the Colorado Rockies, giving up three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 32-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.88, with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 26 games this season. Opponents are batting .228 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.