Travis d'Arnaud vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
Travis d'Arnaud is available when the Atlanta Braves battle Marcus Stroman and the Chicago Cubs at Truist Park Thursday at 7:20 PM ET.
He returns to action for the first time since September 24, when he went 0-for-4 against the Nationals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Travis d'Arnaud Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Marcus Stroman
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Travis d'Arnaud? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Travis d'Arnaud At The Plate
- d'Arnaud is hitting .227 with 13 doubles, 11 home runs and 20 walks.
- In 53.6% of his 69 games this season, d'Arnaud has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 14 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 69 games he has played this year, he's hit a long ball in 10 of them (14.5%), and in 4% of his trips to the dish.
- d'Arnaud has driven in a run in 25 games this season (36.2%), including 11 games with more than one RBI (15.9%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 26 games this season (37.7%), including three multi-run games (4.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Austin Riley
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Travis d'Arnaud Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The Cubs pitching staff is 19th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cubs have a 4.16 team ERA that ranks 15th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Cubs allow the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (175 total, 1.1 per game).
- Stroman makes the start for the Cubs, his 25th of the season. He is 10-8 with a 3.88 ERA and 117 strikeouts through 134 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday against the Colorado Rockies, the righty threw three innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 32-year-old has put together a 3.88 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 26 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .228 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.