Top Nuggets vs. Clippers Players to Watch - November 14
When the Denver Nuggets (8-2) and Los Angeles Clippers (3-6) square off at Ball Arena on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET, Nikola Jokic will be a player to watch.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On, free for a limited time! Use our link to sign up for Max today. After the promotional period, add B/R Sports for $9.99/month. Base subscription required.
How to Watch Nuggets vs. Clippers
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Arena: Ball Arena
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: TNT, ALT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets' Last Game
The Nuggets dropped their most recent game to the Rockets, 107-104, on Sunday. Jokic was their top scorer with 36 points.
|Michael Porter Jr.||25||10||0||0||1||3|
Clippers' Last Game
On Sunday, in their most recent game, the Clippers fell to the Grizzlies 105-101. With 26 points, Paul George was their top scorer.
Nuggets vs Clippers Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Clippers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Clippers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Clippers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nuggets Players to Watch
- Jokic is posting 26.3 points, 7.7 assists and 13 boards per contest.
- Michael Porter Jr. puts up 13.7 points, 11.3 boards and 2.3 assists per game, shooting 47.1% from the floor and 38.1% from downtown, with 2.7 made 3-pointers per game.
- Jamal Murray is posting 20.7 points, 6.3 assists and 1.7 boards per game.
- Aaron Gordon's numbers on the season are 11.3 points, 4 boards and 3.3 assists per game, shooting 55.2% from the floor.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope averages 11.7 points, 2.3 boards and 1 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 3.3 steals (first in NBA) and 0.7 blocks.
Watch Jokic, George and tons of other NBA stars in action with a free trial to Fubo.
Clippers Players to Watch
- George averages 27.3 points, 3.7 boards and 4 assists, making 54.9% of his shots from the field and 39.1% from 3-point range, with 3 triples per game.
- Kawhi Leonard's averages on the season are 23 points, 5.7 rebounds and 5 assists per game, making 48.1% of his shots from the field and 54.5% from 3-point range, with 4 triples per contest (fifth in NBA).
- Russell Westbrook's numbers for the season are 11.3 points, 7.3 rebounds and 6.7 assists per game, making 60% of his shots from the field and 50% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 triples per game.
- The Clippers get 14 points, 7.3 boards and 0 assists per game from Ivica Zubac.
- Norman Powell's numbers for the season are 13.7 points, 3 rebounds and 1 assists per game, making 51.9% of his shots from the floor and 42.9% from 3-point range, with 2 triples per game.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.