Charleston (SC) vs. Vermont Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the Vermont Catamounts (2-0) versus the Charleston (SC) Cougars (1-1) at HTC Center should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-62 in favor of Vermont, who is heavily favored according to our model. Game time is at 11:30 AM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Vermont should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 3.5. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 145.5 total.
Charleston (SC) vs. Vermont Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 11:30 AM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Charleston (SC) -3.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Charleston (SC) -175, Vermont +145
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Charleston (SC) vs. Vermont Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vermont 74, Charleston (SC) 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Charleston (SC) vs. Vermont
- Pick ATS: Vermont (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Charleston (SC) Performance Insights
- Charleston (SC) was the 16th-best team in the nation in points scored (80.1 per game) and 88th in points conceded (67.2) last year.
- The Cougars were the fifth-best squad in the country in rebounds per game (37.2) and ranked 106th in rebounds conceded (30.1) last year.
- Last season Charleston (SC) was ranked 128th in college basketball in assists with 13.7 per game.
- Beyond the arc, the Cougars were 10th-best in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (9.9) last season. They were 234th in 3-point percentage at 33.1%.
- Last season, Charleston (SC) was 28th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (5.9 per game) and 25th-best in defensive 3-point percentage (30.6%).
- Last season, the Cougars took 52.3% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 47.7% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 63.7% of the Cougars' buckets were 2-pointers, and 36.3% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.