Coastal Carolina vs. Wichita State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game between the Wichita State Shockers (3-0) and the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (1-0) at HTC Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 78-65 and heavily favors Wichita State to come out on top. Tipoff is at 4:30 PM ET on November 16.
Based on our computer prediction, Wichita State projects to cover the 9.5-point spread in its matchup against Coastal Carolina. The over/under is listed at 146.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Coastal Carolina vs. Wichita State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Wichita State -9.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Wichita State -550, Coastal Carolina +400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Coastal Carolina vs. Wichita State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wichita State 78, Coastal Carolina 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Coastal Carolina vs. Wichita State
- Pick ATS: Wichita State (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Coastal Carolina Performance Insights
- Last year Coastal Carolina posted 73.3 points per game (136th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 74 points per contest (290th-ranked).
- The Chanticleers were 65th in the country with 33.7 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 299th with 33 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last year Coastal Carolina ranked 230th in college basketball in assists, averaging 12.4 per game.
- With 11.9 turnovers per game, the Chanticleers were 189th in the country. They forced 10.9 turnovers per contest, which ranked 267th in college basketball.
- Last season the Chanticleers sank 7.2 treys per game (200th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 31.6% (312th-ranked) from downtown.
- Coastal Carolina was in the bottom 25 in the nation in three-pointers allowed per game with 9.8 (0-worst), and it ranked 288th in college basketball with a 35.5% three-point percentage allowed to opposing teams.
- Last year Coastal Carolina took 62.5% two-pointers, accounting for 72.7% of the team's buckets. It shot 37.5% three-pointers (27.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.