UConn vs. Maryland Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest features the Maryland Terrapins (1-1) and the UConn Huskies (1-1) facing off at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 95-79 win for heavily favored Maryland according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM ET on November 16.
The Huskies are coming off of a 92-81 loss to NC State in their most recent outing on Sunday.
Last time out, the Huskies lost 92-81 to NC State on Sunday. The Terrapins' last contest on Sunday ended in a 114-76 loss to South Carolina. Paige Bueckers' team-leading 27 points paced the Huskies in the losing effort. Shyanne Sellers scored a team-best 21 points for the Terrapins in the loss.
UConn vs. Maryland Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Harry A. Gampel Pavilion in Storrs, Connecticut
- How to Watch on TV: FOX Sports 1
UConn vs. Maryland Score Prediction
- Prediction: Maryland 95, UConn 79
Top 25 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UConn Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Huskies outscored opponents by 17.1 points per game last season (posting 75.9 points per game, 27th in college basketball, and giving up 58.8 per contest, 46th in college basketball) and had a +632 scoring differential.
- UConn's offense was less productive in Big East matchups last season, posting 73.5 points per contest, compared to its season average of 75.9 PPG.
- Offensively the Huskies played better when playing at home last year, averaging 78.5 points per game, compared to 72.8 per game in away games.
- UConn allowed 58.3 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 58.4 when playing on the road.
Maryland Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Terrapins outscored opponents by 10.4 points per game last season with a +364 scoring differential overall. They put up 79.1 points per game (11th in college basketball) and gave up 68.7 per contest (287th in college basketball).
- Maryland averaged 0.9 more points in Big Ten action (80) than overall (79.1).
- At home, the Terrapins put up 82.6 points per game last season, 6.6 more than they averaged on the road (76).
- Maryland allowed more points at home (70.1 per game) than on the road (65.7) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.