Hornets vs. Bucks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Charlotte Hornets (3-7) host the Milwaukee Bucks (7-4) after losing four straight home games. The Bucks are favored by 8.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 241.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hornets vs. Bucks Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: BSSE and BSWI
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets Betting Records & Stats
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to score more than 241.5 points in five of 10 games this season.
- Charlotte has had an average of 236.9 points scored in its games so far this season, 4.6 points fewer than this game's over/under.
- Charlotte is 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hornets have been underdogs in eight games this season and have come away with the win three times (37.5%) in those contests.
- Charlotte has not won as an underdog of +260 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Charlotte has a 27.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Hornets vs Bucks Additional Info
|Bucks vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Hornets Prediction|
|Bucks vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Hornets|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hornets vs. Bucks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 241.5||% of Games Over 241.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Hornets Insights & Trends
- Charlotte's winning percentage against the spread at home is .400 (2-3-0). Away, it is .600 (3-2-0).
- The Hornets' 115 points per game are just 2.7 fewer points than the 117.7 the Bucks allow to opponents.
- Charlotte is 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it scores more than 117.7 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Hornets vs. Bucks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Hornets vs. Bucks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.