Presbyterian vs. Maine Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Presbyterian Blue Hose (4-0) and Maine Black Bears (2-2) going head-to-head at UNF Arena has a projected final score of 71-65 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Blue Hose, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 4:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Presbyterian projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup versus Maine. The over/under has been set at 137.5, and the two teams are projected to come in below that total.
Presbyterian vs. Maine Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: Maine -2.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Maine -145, Presbyterian +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Presbyterian vs. Maine Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 71, Maine 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Presbyterian vs. Maine
- Pick ATS: Presbyterian (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Presbyterian Performance Insights
- Presbyterian put up just 63.2 points per game (12th-worst in college basketball) last year, but it played better on defense, where it allowed 69.5 points per game (156th-ranked).
- The Blue Hose were 278th in the country with 30.0 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 97th with 29.9 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last year Presbyterian ranked 333rd in college basketball in assists, putting up 10.8 per game.
- The Blue Hose committed 13.1 turnovers per game (294th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- The Blue Hose were 315th in the country with 6.0 three-pointers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 331st with a 31.0% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Presbyterian ranked 140th in the nation by ceding 6.9 threes per game, but it allowed a 37.5% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 13th-worst in college basketball.
- Last season Presbyterian took 64% two-pointers, accounting for 73.4% of the team's buckets. It shot 36% threes (26.6% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.