Coastal Carolina vs. Charleston (SC) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's contest features the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (1-2) and the Charleston (SC) Cougars (1-3) matching up at HTC Center in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 84-70 victory for heavily favored Coastal Carolina according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, Coastal Carolina projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup against Charleston (SC). The over/under is currently listed at 156.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
Coastal Carolina vs. Charleston (SC) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Charleston (SC) -6.5
- Point Total: 156.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Coastal Carolina vs. Charleston (SC) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Coastal Carolina 84, Charleston (SC) 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Coastal Carolina vs. Charleston (SC)
- Pick ATS: Coastal Carolina (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (156.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Coastal Carolina Performance Insights
- Last year Coastal Carolina averaged 73.3 points per game (136th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 74.0 points per contest (290th-ranked).
- The Chanticleers pulled down 33.7 rebounds per game (65th-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 33.0 rebounds per contest (299th-ranked).
- Coastal Carolina delivered 12.4 dimes per game, which ranked them 230th in college basketball.
- The Chanticleers ranked 189th in the country with 11.9 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 267th with 10.9 forced turnovers per game.
- The Chanticleers sank 7.2 three-pointers per game (200th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while sporting a 31.6% three-point percentage (312th-ranked).
- Coastal Carolina gave up 9.8 threes per game (0-worst in college basketball), and it allowed a 35.5% three-point percentage (288th-ranked) to its opponents.
- Last year Coastal Carolina took 62.5% two-pointers, accounting for 72.7% of the team's baskets. It shot 37.5% from beyond the arc (27.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.