Presbyterian vs. Tennessee Tech Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Presbyterian Blue Hose (5-1) and the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-4) at Templeton Physical Education Center should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-66 and heavily favors Presbyterian to come out on top. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, Presbyterian should cover the spread, which is listed at 5.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 135.5 over/under.
Presbyterian vs. Tennessee Tech Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Clinton, South Carolina
- Venue: Templeton Physical Education Center
- Line: Presbyterian -5.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Presbyterian -250, Tennessee Tech +200
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Presbyterian vs. Tennessee Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 76, Tennessee Tech 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Presbyterian vs. Tennessee Tech
- Pick ATS: Presbyterian (-5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Presbyterian is 3-2-0 against the spread this season compared to Tennessee Tech's 2-2-0 ATS record. The Blue Hose have gone over the point total in three games, while Golden Eagles games have gone over two times. The two teams combine to score 142.1 points per game, 6.6 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Presbyterian Performance Insights
- The Blue Hose outscore opponents by 9.3 points per game (scoring 77.3 points per game to rank 154th in college basketball while allowing 68 per outing to rank 139th in college basketball) and have a +56 scoring differential overall.
- The 33.2 rebounds per game Presbyterian averages rank 201st in the country, and are 2.0 more than the 31.2 its opponents record per contest.
- Presbyterian connects on 6.3 three-pointers per game (257th in college basketball) at a 37.6% rate (61st in college basketball), compared to the 6.5 its opponents make while shooting 26.5% from deep.
- The Blue Hose average 99.8 points per 100 possessions on offense (99th in college basketball), and allow 87.7 points per 100 possessions (177th in college basketball).
- Presbyterian and its opponents have been mostly even in the turnover battle. The Blue Hose commit 12.2 per game (186th in college basketball) and force 11.5 (233rd in college basketball play).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.