Clemson Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Clemson Tigers (5-3) currently rank 48th among all college basketball teams in terms of their odds to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +35000 on the moneyline.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see Clemson play in person!
On Thursday, November 30 at 9:00 PM ET, the Tigers square off against the Auburn Tigers in a road tilt.
Tigers NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +35000 (Bet $100 to win $35000)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Clemson Team Stats
- The Tigers are 4-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- In one-possession games, the Tigers are 0-1. They also have failed to win a game decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
- Offensively, Clemson is posting 77.8 points per game (57th-ranked in college basketball). It is allowing 69.4 points per contest at the other end (270th-ranked).
Looking to place a futures bet on Clemson? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
Clemson Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Clemson has two losses versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 18th-most in the country.
- Clemson has five wins versus Quadrant 4 opponents, tied for the second-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Amari Robinson: 17.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 57.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Dayshanette Harris: 10.0 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.8 STL, 45.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Ruby Whitehorn: 10.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50.7 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- MaKayla Elmore: 4.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.4 STL, 31.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.