South Carolina Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have assigned the South Carolina Gamecocks (7-0) +50000 moneyline odds to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Gamecocks are set to play on the road against the Clemson Tigers on Wednesday, December 6 at 8:00 PM ET. Clemson is favored by 8.5 points (the over/under is set at 139.5).
South Carolina NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||82nd||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
South Carolina Team Stats
- South Carolina is outscoring opponents by 12.4 points per game with a +87 scoring differential overall. It puts up 76.7 points per game (144th in college basketball) and gives up 64.3 per contest (46th in college basketball).
- South Carolina is 5-0 as favorites and 2-0 as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Gamecocks are 1-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by six points or fewer (2-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for South Carolina and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
South Carolina Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- South Carolina has two wins against Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the seventh-most in Division 1.
- South Carolina has two wins over Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 15th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best South Carolina Players
- The Gamecocks points and rebounds leader is Meechie Johnson Jr.. He averages 17.9 points per game and grabs 5.0 rebounds.
- South Carolina's assists leader is Ta'Lon Cooper, who averages 5.6 per game.
- Johnson knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the Gamecocks.
- Zachary Davis leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Stephen Clark collects 1.0 block an outing to pace South Carolina.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.