Advertisement

Grill catches fire at Hardee's near Crosstown

Published: May. 31, 2013 at 12:11 PM EDT|Updated: May. 31, 2013 at 12:20 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - Firefighters extinguished flames in the kitchen of the Hardee's on Spring Street early Friday morning.

According to Charleston Fire Department crews on scene, the fire started around midnight when an employee turned on the grill.  Firefighters said smoke went through the vents connected to the roof, filling the air with ash and smoke.

Crews worked quickly to put out the fire.  No one was injured.

Copyright 2013 WCSC.  All rights reserved.