Fire causes power outages for businesses
MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (WCSC) - A small fire in Mount Pleasant left several businesses without power Sunday.
According to the Mount Pleasant Fire Department they responded to a small fire outside of the Batteries Plus on Johnnie Dodds Boulevard.
The fire started around 12:30p.m. Sunday.
The Mount Pleasant Fire Department said the fire left several of the business without power, and that SCE&G was on scene handling the repairs.
We've reached out to SCE&G for more information about the power outages.
No injuries were reported.
Copyright 2016 WCSC. All rights reserved. ?