Week 13 means the playoffs are now in full swing as SCHSL teams kick off the postseason this Friday. SCISA teams will hold their state title games on Saturday. Be sure to check back here for previews, scores and more on Friday Night.
- Ft. Dorchester 49 Irmo 0 - Live 5 Game of the Week - Dakereon Joyner threw 3 touchdown passes and rushed for 1 more as the Patriots move to 10-1 and advance to the 2nd round. They'll host Blythewood next week.
- White Knoll 21 Wando 13 - The Warriors season ends at 8-3.
- Summerville 45 Carolina Forest 35 - The Green Wave scored 2 touchdowns in the final minutes to escape with a victory and improve to 6-5. They'll travel to Dutch Fork next week.
- Spring Valley 55 West Ashley 18 - The Wildcats season is over at 5-6.
- Conway 36 Goose Creek 33 - The Gators finish the year 3-8.
- Dutch Fork 27 Ashley Ridge 7 - The Swamp Foxes season ends at 3-8.
- Berkeley 40 Darlington 0 - The Stags stay alive moving to 9-2 on the year. They'll host Orangeburg-Wilkinson next week.
- Cane Bay 44 Crestwood 31 - RJ Roderick rushed for 160 yards and 2 TD's while Damon Deford had 102 yards rushing and 3 TD's for the Cobras who improve to 10-1. They'll travel to North Myrtle Beach next week.
- Timberland 21 Loris 6 - Timberland is now 8-3 this season, they'll host Gilbert next week.
- Lake City 37 Bishop England 13 - The Bishops season ends at 8-3.
- Dillon 62 Hanahan 7 - Hanahan's season ends at 3-8.
- Woodland 39 Marion 8 - Kaytron Allen had 5 interceptions to help the Wolves advance and improve to 7-4. They'll host Barnwell next week.
- Batesburg-Leesville 48 Academic Magnet 0 - The Raptors are eliminated and finish at 6-6.
- Barnwell 56 Garrett 0 - The Falcons season ends at 4-7
- Bamberg-Ehrhardt 41 North Charleston 8 - The Cougars are eliminated.
- Cross 66 East Clarendon 0 - The Trojans move on and will head to Hannah-Pamplico next week after improving to 6-3.
- Green Sea Floyds 52 Military Magnet 23 - The Eagles season ends at 1-9.
- Baptist Hill 26 Bethune-Bowman 22 - The Bobcats are now 8-3 and will head to Lake View next week.
- SCISA AAA State Championship
Ben Lippen 27 Porter-Gaud 21 F/OT - The Cyclones got 2 rushing TD's from Oliver Michaud and Eric Jackson rushed for 139 yards and a touchdown but it wouldn't be enough as Porter-Gaud ends the season at 10-2. Jackson was stopped at the 2 yard line on the teams only possession of overtime and Ben Lippen scored on the very next play to end it.
- SCISA AA State Championship
First Baptist 28 R.E. Lee Academy 21 - Michel Dukes rushes for 113 yards and 2 touchdowns and Cameron Berl threw for 2 more scores as the Hurricanes capture the state championship.
- SCISA A State Championship
- Dillon Christian 42 Colleton Prep 0 - The War Hawks fall in the state finals to finish the season at 10-2. Colleton Prep had 3 turnovers in the first half including 2 in Warriors territory that was too much to overcome.