CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - Viewers who stream television for a Roku device can now add the free Live 5 News channel on their service.
The new Live 5 News channel launched in early December and features live broadcasts of all of our newscasts, video forecasts, Live 5 News investigations, local sports, and special features.
To add the channel to your Roku device with your television, simply press the "Home" button on your Roku remote and select "Streaming Channels" in the left-hand menu to access the Channel Store. Search for "WCSC" then click the "+ Add Channel" button.
If you are logged in to your Roku account online, you can also click the "+ Add Channel" button at the WCSC Live 5 channel page to add the account to your service.
Live 5 News is on the air at the following times:
- Live 5 News This Morning: Monday-Friday 5 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- Live 5 News This Morning on Bounce: Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Live 5 News at Noon: Monday-Friday 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Live 5 News at 4: Monday-Friday 4 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Live 5 News at 5: Monday-Friday 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Live 5 News at 6: Monday-Sunday 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Live 5 News at 7: Monday-Friday 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Live 5 News at 11: Monday-Sunday 11 p.m. to 11:35 p.m.
- Live 5 News This Morning Weekend Edition Saturday-Sunday 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.